Commitment to Quality:
Accutool is committed to complete customer satisfaction – In support of this and to demonstrate our commitment to quality, we have applied the principles of Quality Management since our incorporation in 1985. Every member of staff is responsible for achieving and maintaining standards of quality through personal involvement and action, our aim is to develop all our people and enable them to participate fully with the company’s quality policy, as well as constantly reviewing our procedures and production equipment.
- NCalibration is as per our ISO log and traced back to national standards.
- NBrown & Sharp CMM with Pcdimis software & a Renishaw 5-axis measuring head in a temperature-controlled room.
- NMitutoyo CRYSTA-Apex S 574 CNC CMM XYZ Range 500x700x400mm
- NTemperature control rooms using Air Dryer (IDG30LA-03).
- NTesa height gauge
- NSurface roughness testing
- NHardness Tester.
- NGauge blocks, micrometre sets, Bore Gauges and verniers calliper sets.
- NCMM Profile Scanning
- NNon- contact scanning (laser)
- NFull range of digital measuring equipment including contour tracing and roundness measurement
- NComprehensive range of calibrated ring, plug and thread gauges
- NFirst-off procedures
- NOperator self-inspection procedures
- NFinal and in-process inspection to meet customer specific requirements
- NStatistical process data available / SPC when required for large runs
- NGauge R & R studies
- NFull PPAP submission packs
- NRoot cause analysis processes
- NThe ethos of continual improvement
- NExperience in carrying out DFMEA/PFMEA/PPAP