Quality Policy: Accutool shall be a reliable supplier of quality products and services, working in partnership with our suppliers and our customers in an ISO 9001 environment to achieve common goals.Quality Objective: To use the Quality Management System to assist Accutool in becoming a stable and profitable company, capable of sustaining a beneficial partnership for internal and external partners. We apply techniques such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and the Production Part approval process (PPAP) in addition to Statistical Process Control (SPC). We have supplied our customers with high volume production of very high tolerance components precision manufacturing to better than 1.5 CPK. and supplied the raw data captured from in-process test equipment to be sent directly to our customers quality system prior to delivery of components.
- Brown & Sharp CMM with Pcdimis software & a Renishaw 5-axis measuring head in a temperature-controlled room.
Mitutoyo CRYSTA-Apex S 574 CNC CMM XYZ Range 500x700x400mm
Temperature control rooms using Air Dryer (IDG30LA-03).
- A full set of measuring equipment is maintained in our QA Dept.
- Calibration is as per our ISO log and traced back to national standards.
- Tesa height gauge
- Surface roughness testing
- Hardness Tester.
- Gauge blocks, micrometre sets, Bore Gauges and verniers calliper sets.