‘Accutool shall be a reliable supplier of quality products and services, working in partnership with our suppliers and our customers in an ISO 9001 environment to achieve common goals.’
‘To use the Quality Management System to assist Accutool in becoming a stable and profitable company, capable of sustaining a beneficial environment for internal and external partners.
Accutool has been accredited by NSAI to the ISO 9001 quality standard since the year 1994.
We also have a number of 3rd party approvals in the area of medical orthopedic implants,
aircraft engine components, aerospace electronics, the renewable energy, and oil & gas sectors.
We apply techniques such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Production Part Approval
Process (PPAP) in addition to Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Moreover, we constantly review our processes with the aim of continual improvement.
- We have supplied our customers with high volume production of very high tolerance components
- precision manufacturing to better than 1.5 CPK.
Raw data captured from in-process test equipment has been emailed directly to our customers quality system
- A full set of measuring equipment is maintained in our QA Dept.
- Calibration is as per our ISO log and traced back to national standards.
- Brown & Sharp CMM with Pcdimis software & a Renishaw 5-axis
- measuring head in a temperature-controlled room
- Tesa height gauge
- Surface roughness testing
- Gauge blocks, micrometer sets, and verniers sets
- Micro Scopes
- Hardness tester